Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,alt.comp.freeware
Mike O'Sullivan Mike O'Sullivan is offline

Default Dubbing Reel-to-Reel to CD

Adrian wrote:
On Jun 10, 12:27 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote...
Can someone advise me please? I plan to copy some very old (38 years)
openreeltapes to CD. I have an aging Sony TC366 OpenReelRecorder
and a DellLatitudeD810 Notebook.

Does the recorder still run? All the rubber parts still intact,
etc? Should be able to play tapes without involving any
other equipment.

I will recommend Rip Vinyl. Cheap and does a good job.

http://www.ripvinyl.com/

"RIP Vinyl Version 3.38
The easy way to transfer your vinyl records to CD, MP3, iPod or other
MP3 player!"