Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,alt.comp.freeware
James Perrett James Perrett is offline

Default Dubbing Reel-to-Reel to CD

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:04:57 +0100, Adrian
wrote:

On Jun 11, 2:09 pm, Flasherly wrote:

As regards softwa I will read the website "blurb" on those
suggested. Then I will download the ones most likely to fit my
purpose, and do some comparrisons. I will try to find a package with
which to settle. I do have a concern about downloading malware. That
is not hard to do.

I would also suggest looking at what you have already. What burning
software do you have on the laptop? If you are lucky enough to have Nero
then you may not need anything else as Nero comes with a usable sound
recorder/editor.

Cheers

James.