Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default MODO Bass Review Posted

Mike Rivers wrote:
This is IK Multimedia's physically modeled electric bass virtual
instrument. It offers an amazing amount of tinkerability that relates
directly to the features of the instrument itself and how the player
attacks it rather than fooling with filters, waveforms, or samples.

If you never thought about why one electric bass sounds different from
another one (I never have), it's a fun learning tool, too, as well as a
practical virtual bass.

My cross between a review and a technical article is at:

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...revarticle.pdf

I watch a few Subreddits related to things like this, and you're
starting to see people ask about how to eliminate bass players. So
I wonder if it's not part of that trend.

--
Les Cargill