Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default How to play CDs in new cars...

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:51:01 -0400, Mike Rivers
wrote:

Oh, I do it all the time! It's called "listening to the radio." We have
a couple of good classical music stations and, at times, jazz stations,
that can keep my ears occupied and my brain not distracted from driving.

I almost never listen to music when I'm driving. Plays and audio books
are my driving companions of choice. A four hour drive can pass
quickly that way.