Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default How to play CDs in new cars...

On 11/06/2021 2:50 pm, Fishrrman wrote:
On 6/10/21 12:23 PM, Tobiah wrote:
I seriously think that the way to go
now is to just have a paid Spotify account.Â* It's worth well more
than $10/month to have access to a massive library

A good portion of the stuff I have isn't going to be found on Spotify.
You'll have to trust me on that. I'm not going to pay $10 a month for
music in the car anyway. That's why I have an astounding bluegrass music
collection on CD's.

So select what you are likely to want to listen to in your card, extract
the CDs to your phone or a memory-stick, and you'll have 2 or 3 methods
of getting the music played.

Use a reasonably high rate MP3 or Apple-whatever, or FLAC or ALAC if you
want to use these files for actual hi-fi listening.

geoff