Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Patch cable recommendation

Notable.com wrote:

Also, I advocate soldering your own cables. Belkin, Mogami and Canare cabl=
e, and Neutrik connectors... they last for years. Most molded cables are no=
t worth what you pay for them and miserable to repair.

I used to say this, but these days Markertek will make up custom cables with
whatever cable and connectors you want, for only marginally more than it would
cost you to do it in-house. I don't even bother making up cables unless they
are weird one-offs, I just get Canare/Switchcraft stuff made to length.