Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mick Millian Mick Millian is offline

Default Alesis HD24 Support?

I have been trying to contact Alesis customer support without any results .
A while back I bought an Alesis HD24 Adat studio and have been trying to upgrade the firmware for months.

The URL to the firmware is dead on the Alesis website.
There are no other places to obtain the firmware either.

I've contacted customer support but received no response other than a ticket reference number.

Usually I'll get an e mail saying I should have been contacted by Alesis within 72 hours, but that's it.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to contact Alesis or if they are even in business anymore?

Truly sad to see no one is responding.
Anyone else run into this issue?