Posted to rec.audio.pro
MuseChaser MuseChaser is offline

Default Usenet Service

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 21:08:46 GMT, mcp6453 wrote:
I'm paying about $8 per month for Usenet access from Giganews. This
group is the only one I access any more. Is there a cheaper alternative?
I can downgrade my Giganews account, but a free one would be nice, if
there is such a thing these days.

Holmez isn's not beautiful or intuitive, but the price is right. Haven't found a way to save this newsgroup for easy access each time, and when you search you have to scroll down past a punch of other hits to find the "search for newsgroups" field. Also, so far, I've only been able to reply to the initial posts in threads, and not to followups. For instamce, I could only post this reply to the thread opener...I couldn't reply directly to the post inquring about Holmez?