Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Usenet Service

On 31/03/2021 22:08, mcp6453 wrote:
I'm paying about $8 per month for Usenet access from Giganews. This
group is the only one I access any more. Is there a cheaper alternative?
I can downgrade my Giganews account, but a free one would be nice, if
there is such a thing these days.

Just one point, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch, and while
there are quite a few free news swervers such as eternal september, that
one, while excellent, is run as a hobby, (Literally a server in his
bedroom, last tine I checked) and he appreciates donations towards the
cost of equipment and bandwidth.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.