Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rink Rink is offline

Default Are sleazy family getting better ?

Op 18-7-2020 om 4:28 schreef Phil Allison:

Hi,

This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using

their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

Eg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo

There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in

similar fashion.

..... Phil

Op 19-12-2020 om 9:21 schreef :
wrote:

===========================

back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation.
So five months on, have they improved ?

" I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c

** Today's cover version is the Rolling Stone's " Gimme Shelter ".
One of my all time faves, from the early 1970s and nothing simple about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM

FYI:
the three Clark kids have only a couple of days to learn each classic song they present.

Yes, they are getting better (I think) and they sure have fun together!

"Mellow Yellow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLWI_qMvYU

"Low Rider" (22 march..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwclN0xZoI