Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry B Barry B is offline

Default Blast from Past w/ Migrating Plugin question

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 10:42:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:

This isn't the most elegant solution, but you could potentially install and run your older stuff in a virtual machine (eg. VMware) on your current PC. I've got an older version of Samplitude running on a virtual machine with Windows XP. No, it won't be as snappy but it works.

I appreciate the idea. I already have the plugin working on an old actual XP machine running Samp 6.02; I was hoping to be able to use the plugin with the newer version of Samplitude (Producer 11.5), with which I am MUCH more familiar and efficient these days, on the newer Win 7 and Win 10 DAWS. It seems as it's an unsolvable "either/or" position at this point.