Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default Broadcasting Q? Announcing The Time On The Radio

"Theckma C. K-Tard, the gibbering moron" wrote in message
It JUST HAPPENED AGAIN:

Nobody gives a ****, li'l buddy. KoOkY KAP-lOcK don't really help

snip theck-tard's vapid ranting

So I'll ask once mo WHAT KIND OF CLOCK do these radio stations have on
their wall, if any?

I think we all know that this is a roundabout way for you to troll about
daylight saving time. Twice a year, you get several extra hours of stupid,
so this weekend may reduce the remnants of your pudding-brain even further.
Pathetic, but entirely predictable. And the use of caps-lock indicates a
certain level of desperation.

When you were a baby, did your parents beat you on the head with a clock set
to daylight saving time? Is that why you're retarded?