Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Pultec EQP clone problem

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 14:05:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:
=======================

** What a massive oversnip.

I did think Phil was just being an arsehole because that is what he
is.

** ROTFL - so says a lying, petulant, bloated ego pommy ****head.

it is now clear that he actually doesn't understand any of this.

** The very opposite is so damn clear.

The so called "ringing frequency" is absent from the spectrum.
A linear system cannot not generate new frequencies.

As I said - he doesn't understand - despite my having explained the
broadband spectral content of a fast edge. But then he can't read what
others write.