Posted to rec.audio.pro
david gourley[_6_] david gourley[_6_] is offline

Default Pultec EQP clone problem

-snippage-
I had a great response from Scott Stone at Warm Audio, so request
him in any service communications. If he can't answer, he'll find
someone who will. I had a pilot lamp issue with my WA-251 (nice
enough mic with a GOOD figure of eight null BTW), and he sent a
replacement to me within a week.

david

I have been in contact with Scott.

It was Scott who gave the customer the info: 100 ohms, 0.1uF in
parallel.

I have twice asked him to confirm what the mod should be, he has not
got back.

That is why I gave up and posted here.

I'm sorry you didn't have a better experience. IIRC they're in Texas,
and they just had a lot of problems, power and otherwise, due to
weather. I would keep trying, or ask for Bryce, but that's just me.

Good luck.

david

Thanks David, yeah, maybe I should be more patient, these are difficult
times for sure, but I'd like to get this sorted and back to customer,
it's been a while now I've had it.

Still, it's good to post here as you always get more info than you
bargained for.

And the bunfights.

Agreed. You may want to also try Gearslutz too. Bryce is posting there
(CEO IIRC), or at least you can PM him. I only have a couple of their
products, but have been happy with them.

But please post results at the end -thanks!

david