Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Pultec EQP clone problem

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 00:15:32 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:
==============
geoff

Since you won't get off your lazy arse and do the work, I've done it
for you. Of course I knew precisely what the result would be before I
started, but it was a boring Sunday evening so here goes.

https://youtu.be/-hQgI0eCO08

I think a spectrum analyser display would have been more relevant.

geoff

No it would not.

** The original question was about the* look( of the spectrum.

" Any idea what the catastrophic ringing harmonics would look like on a spectrum
analyzer."

The screen I showed illustrated perfectly that there
was no selective harmonic boosting going on.

** Bull**** it did. *

That would have resulted
in a beat walking through the ring.

** Absurd.

A rock-solid, edge-induced ring is
what I intended to show, and that is exactly what I did show. Now, how
about addressing the result?

** There was none, fake test no result.

....... Phil

Phil, you truly are the world's most miserable, clueless ****.