Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Pultec EQP clone problem

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:55:15 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

geoff wrote:

=============

I think a spectrum analyser display would have been more relevant.

** Understatement of day.

I have run such a test with an input transformer using FFT and found no new frequency.
The run down of decaying, odd harmonics gets a lump in the middle when the output is unloaded.

Odds on Don's scope has FFT built in.

Wonder if he knows???

...... Phil

For quite a few years I was principal engineer for Marconi
Instruments, and in that time I designed signal generators and a
metrology grade spectrum analyser. I understand both measurement and
results presentation. Now, enough of your nonsense. It's time for once
in your life to man up and admit you got something wrong.