Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Broadcasting Q: Announcing The Time on The Radio

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:51:06 -0500, Mike Rivers
wrote:

On 2/24/2021 6:17 AM, Chris K-Man wrote:
"Mostly clear skies, twenty five degrees at 12 minutes past 5"(it's 6:12 as I'm typing this).

My turn to ask you a dumb question. Are you sure you're listening to a
local station, or at least one in the same time zone? I'm in the Eastern
time zone but the station that I listen to most of the time when I just
want to hear music and I don't care what kind, is on Central time, so
it's an hour earlier there than here.

When they announce the time, I just look at my watch.

I always listen on Radio Garden

http://radio.garden/listen

Any time zone, any part of the world.