Posted to rec.audio.pro
Neil[_9_] Neil[_9_] is offline

Default Subwoofers! Etc.

On 2/21/2021 5:27 PM, geoff wrote:
On 22/02/2021 3:26 am, Neil wrote:

Only you have made claims that one can't create a room without
"significant standing waves". My statement about an-echoic chambers
being the epitome of such rooms says nothing about creating a good
listening environment. But, doing so requires one to calculate the
position of those standing waves.

I feel the need to score a point here. Anechoic is one word an is not
hyphenated, despite what Thunderbird's spell-checker might think.

geoff

Being "old school" I agree with you, but things change and the main idea
is to communicate. It would be a problem if you asked what "an-echoic"
meant! ;-)

--
best regards,

Neil