Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] palli...@gmail.com is offline

Default Subwoofers! Etc.

Neil is a fool wrote:
=================

That would be your opinion too of course. Fortunately the biggest
advantage of a cathedral is the reverberation time, and can be recorded.
I wonder whether you have ever heard anything below 1kHz on headphones?
Must be impossible in your universe surely?

I wonder if you realize that your comment about headphone frequency
makes no sense whatsoever?

** In fact - it is very apt.

Though I won't speak for all, MY head is not
hollow,

** I dispute that. Your head is quite empty.

ergo there are no reflective surfaces to create standing waves

If you think subwoofers allow for accurate reproduction of a recording,

** No the fool shifts the context by re-defining the question.
I was waiting for that move.

that's fine, but it's your opinion, not facts based on elementary physics.

** More complex physics is involved than just "standing waves".
Which the fool has got wrong anyhow.

....... Phil