Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default I could care less if Obama plants melons....

or if consenting adults snorfchorle, bartfark or blow each other.

I do care if Obama gets in and implements destructive economic
legislation or rams more government up our ass, as his hard-left voting
record tends to indicate.

One group that likes, really likes, the idea of Obama being elected is
the WP/WN contingent. They figure electing a black racial nationalist will
kindle white racial nationalism in the whites who, still, form a majority.

Personally I don't think it will. I think Obama is not so much a black
nationalist as a typical Chicago shyster politician.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html