Nudge

Owens wrote:
blue screens again….so I checked the device manger and there were
still no conflicts listed but I noticed that the Motu and my video
card were both using IRQ 16, so I repeated the un-install, re-install,
process of the day before and moved the 424 to another PCI slot.

I think the best solution is here to change the bios setup.
You can assign different, fixed IRQs to the various PCI
and AGP slots. Then completely re-install your Windows. This
way Windows cannot change the IRQ numbering and if you change
some cards, the drivers of the others don't get confused.
It is well-known that changing IRQs can cause drivers to stop
working properly.

Kind regards,
Nudge

--