Owens

Have you tried running it without the Terratec card in there? what is
the result if you do? What about taht Sata card? Any problems there?
Are you setting a sychronization in some recording files that don't
load in a new song file? What are you setting up as the master word
clock?

Mike http://www.mmeproductions.com

Yeah, I've tried it without the Terratec card and there is no
difference...the Sata is integrated into the motherboard, and I only
recently started using it...I had disabled it before and there was no
difference, and there's been no difference since I started using it.

I use the 424's internal word clock when I use the motu...and at any
given point I'm only using one interphase at a time so there shouldn't
be any word clock syncing issues (I think any way).