Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default replacing mic cables with radio mics

Mike Clayton wrote:
I'm contemplating buying a pair of radio mic circuits to replace cable
runs on remote jobs. Hopefully I can get transmitters that plug directly
into the XLR sockets in the back of the microphones. Most of my material
is small and moderate size group classical.

Your recommendations would be valued.

1. The Lectrosonics system is far and above anything else available.

2. The fidelity of the Lectrosonics system is not acceptable for classical
recording.

3. The device you are speaking of is called a "butt plug" transmitter.