Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Austin report

On Jun 8, 12:25*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 8, 12:04*am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 11:53 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:46 pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 7, 6:09 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 7, 10:34 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 6, 9:33 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 6, 1:27 pm, Boon wrote:

On Jun 5, 4:30 pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 5, 11:37 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:06 am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jun 2, 8:17 am, Boon wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:04 am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
You're one sick puppy.

Not according to GeoSynch. You're the one who's the sick puppy,
according to him, and that condemnation is worth its weight in gold.

But what does 2pid think? That's what really matters.

Yeah. I love it when you're having a conversation with someone, and
then Scott pops in with something completely unrelated and sidetracks
the whole conversation. Then you have to explain to Scott why he is so
unwelcome, and then he has to have the last word. God, that's
priceless.

Your a stupid hypocritical imbecile. What I want ((indeed the sole
reason I'm here)) is for some polite conversation.

Then dick's like you and Shhhhtard come in and lay waste to RAO while
all I do is try to politely save it.

Your a pathetic waste of time and a hypocrite. LoL.

You're combined brain spasms dont add up to one string pulled by
Gepetto.

(Utterly pathetic like mindedness ignored.)

I cannot decipher your juvenile drivel.

Did you perhaps mean "Utterly pathetic-like mindedness ignored" or
even "Utterly pathetic like-mindedness ignored"?

Utterly pathetic 2pid-like second grade grammar ignored.

I'm sorry if like mindedness tripped you up. LoL.

You still can't admit your mistake.

C'mon, Boon, be a man. For once. LoL.

I admit that it was a mistake to buy you a drink. And another. And
another.