Posted to rec.audio.misc
Comcast Newsgroups Comcast Newsgroups is offline

Default Looking for wireless headphones for MP3 player

Does anyone still make non-bluetooth, wireless headphones for portable
devices?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that you can hook up two
bluetooth headphones to receive from the same device (unless I wanted to
deal with two transmitter units).

Also, I would rather have a headphone that is receive-only, rather than one
that is blasting handshakes through my brain in order to communicate with
the base unit.

I would like to have my wife and I listening to the same MP3 player at the
same time. Since we will be practicing a skating free-dance at the same
time, wires are not an option.

David