Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car
Mr.T

Default Possible to recombine crossed over (split) component speaker wires?

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
That's what I'm thinking... I don't see why a set of two-way components
wouldn't do the trick, or even a set of coaxials, and just remove the
built-in capacitor crossover and wire the woofer and tweeter directly.

That was suggested by me already. Presumably the OP hadn't thought of it, or
lacks sufficient knowledge. I guess that's why he asked for help!
Unfortunately expecting a useful answer, when you don't tell people exactly
what you are trying to achieve, is expecting too much IMO.

MrT.