Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Gigastudio unusable?

On 22/12/2016 12:49, John Williamson wrote:
On 22/12/2016 01:46, Brassplyer wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 5:42:26 PM UTC-5, ramtazz wrote:

Gigastudio was bought out by Tascam some years ago...BUT... Kontakt
has a converter were you can use those wonderful giga files NI's forum
will help you import them. Good Luck!

By Giga files I take it you mean projects you've previously created
with it? Or is that not what you mean? What I was thinking of is
using Gigastudio as a new user, never having created anything with it.
Is that notion a no-go?

Cut and pasted from homerecording.com, where the same question was asked
a couple of days ago..

Looking more closely, I see you were the one asking the question on
homrecording.com.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.