stagger

Default S10 imaging

Hi, I have a 2K S-10 Reg cab that Im getting ready to pull out the
Factory stereo and put in a new system.

For front Speakers Seems like I have 3 choices, and was wondering what
would give me the best sound, and Imaging.

1- put in 6.5 co/ax in the door locations.

2- Put in both 6.5 Co/Ax in the door, and 4X6 Co/ax in the dash.

3- Put in seperates with the drivers in the door, and the tweeters in
the dash. (I really dont want to mount the tweeters on the door for
security reasons, plus I currently have this setup in my car and
dislike the tweeters too far away and on a different Axis than the
driver)

Any suggestions what I should do?

Also if it helps, Im going with an Alpine Head for the Time Correction,
and a 8" sub (All I can fit) in a sealed box behind the seat in regular
cab.

Thanks in Advance....