Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Phono preamps that are extremely excellent

On Feb 18, 10:31*am, Boon wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:42*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Feb 17, 10:54*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 17, 10:35*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 17, 8:35*pm, Boon wrote:
On Feb 17, 7:23*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 17, 12:19*pm, ScottW wrote:
BTW, really nice job of reforming RAO.
You've made Ferstler appear to be a wise man with virtually everyone
agreeing with his decision to get away from you.

"Virtually everyone."

Name, say, five.

Scott. Arny. PLF. Howard.

I need one more.

How do you and Bratzi get along?

Bingo. Five.

I guess 2pid was right after all. "Virtually everyone" hates you. LoL.

Virtually everyone here who doesn't discuss audio hates me. Hmmm. I
can live with that.

I'm OK wih just 2pid.

As long as he hates me I win.