Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Phono preamps that are extremely excellent

On Feb 17, 10:35*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 17, 8:35*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 17, 7:23*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Feb 17, 12:19*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 16, 5:00*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 16, 4:20*pm, Glanbrok wrote:

Boon said:

BTW, many practitioners in the field oppose lumping together all
patients in the "ASD" rubric. Your espousal of the lump-together
doctrine may get you in trouble with certain advocacy groups.
There is certainly a difference between Bret and Scott in this regard.
Bret seems to exhibit signs of autism rather than AS, since he
continues to post OT regardless of how others respond. Scott can be
discouraged, which means he's still looking for some level of
interaction with others.

Yes. Well, I have to observe that nobody on Usenet has ever been able
to train Witlessmongrel to stop being a bad doggie. But that doesn't
mean you should quit trying.

Everytime I bring his AS up, he takes a break. It's been four days
since he's posted on Usenet since I made that last post above. I think
we found a temporary way to deal with him.

*I was out of town. *I wonder what kind of syndrome is demonstrated by
wasting a fine holiday weekend engaging in boring, immature debating
trade and trolling?

No, you're right. It's best to save that for the moment you return.

All you manage to accomplish with your tripe is to show anyone who
cares (and I really doubt if anyone cares the slightest what you think
about anything) what a loser you are.

LOL!

BTW, really nice job of reforming RAO.
You've made Ferstler appear to be a wise man with virtually everyone
agreeing with his decision to get away from you.

"Virtually everyone."

Name, say, five.

Scott. Arny. PLF. Howard.

I need one more.