Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default Phono preamps that are extremely excellent

Boon said to duh-Scottie:

*Can you be any more technically illiterate? * I really don't see how.

I said "little more than." Could you be more illiterate illiterate?
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?

I'm sure that's a rhetorical question. G

I've just been reading a dime novel in which a secondary character has
a severe case of Asperger's Syndrome. His symptoms are considerably
more pronounced than Scottie's. Assuming the author's portrayal is
accurate, I'd like to go on record in saying that although Witless is
quite the annoying little yapper, he copes pretty well with his mental
defect.