Posted to rec.audio.car
surface9 surface9 is offline

Default Replacing JVC (KD-S5050) with JVC KD-R200 - simple?

The new unit came today and everything went peachy smooth. The R200
sleeve was identical to the S5050 sleeve, so I didn't even have to
change that out - just pop out the old S5050 unit, unplug the harness
and antenna, plug the harness and antenna into the R200, and pop in
the R200 into the old sleeve. What a breeze. The R200 has more
power, for one, but the best part is having that front AUX input. It
also has a sexier front display, so, I am very happy with this
experience. I now have perfectly good working S5050 which I assume
is worthless.