Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Dick Pierce[_2_] Dick Pierce[_2_] is offline

Default Speakers That Sound Like Music

Scott wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:03 am, Robert Peirce wrote:
So far classical music seems to have remained unamplified but I think it
is only a matter of time.

I wouldn't worry so much about classical music being amplified. There
has been a wonderful movement in modern concert hall design and in the
past 10 years there have been a substantial number of new concert
halls all over the world that offer new levels of excellence in
acoustics.

That's excellent news!

I can now take the quarter million dollars I don't
have to spend on wicked expensive speakers and
instead not have it to spend traveling to all these
new conceert halls all over the world that offer
new levels of excellence!

Oh, for the smiley challenged:

:-(

--