Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Headphone advice - Arnii continues to impress outside of RAO

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

Speaking of cretins, aren't you the one who recorded that phone call with
Arnii and distributed it without his permission?

Different Graham. The drunkard is a real audiophile, whereas the
Kroopologist from Dan Undah is a lesser 'borg.

http://simurl.com/bb-ii-pp
It seems that we have another interesting change of heart a'la Arnii...

No change of heart at all, because its a different Graham.

That post gives us a blast of past Kroopanoia:

"Graham won't let me hear it, no doubt because I'd blow the whistle on his
editing. Note that taping phone conversations without the agreement of the
other party is illegal in the US. There's a reason for that, but Graham
exploits the loophole that this was a trans-Atlantic call."

Arnii once again reveals that everything done by everybody is part of a
plot against him.

Where did I say that in this quote, George?

Exactly how reading-challenged are you, George? Do find conspiracies in your
gas bill? Do you think that heavily-silenced back helicopters are hovering
outside your window?