Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Digiman Digiman is offline

Default Finally.

Some (none) of you will remember I some time ago questioned this group about
a good RIAA-stage. I got some good advice, especially from Mr. Audio Empire,
and i kept on looking.
Now, the hunt is over. I purchased a Audio Research SP-14 pre-amplifier.
And its good :-). There is such a presence of vocal in the room, and when
vocal is good,the rest follows.
(Im norwegian, excuse my limited vocabulary) so I will not go into further
detail. What i inted to say here is that I've found peace, Im satisfied. I
guess thats a rare thing in this business..
I know there's a lot of oldtimers in here with a lot of experience, Pierce
and Empire comes to mind, any experiences with this unit?
_______
Digiman