Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

Mike Rivers wrote:
On 9/29/2013 1:19 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Right, well, OK, I will keep the other equipment until I am sure
about the H6, but I see no reason to think it will be any less
quality than my Tascam or other Zoom recorders.

It's not about quality - they're all about the same in this class.
It's about ease of use and whether you have to read the manual for
anything beyond pressing the record button.

Not sure what you mean by that. The Zoom has a lot of functions, but seems
to be easy enough to use, and I am familiar with most all of them from my
other recorders. I have a little shirt pocket voice recorder that has not
much more than a red record button, but the H6 is a truly capable machine
that can do a lot for me.

Gary Eickmeier