Paul Stamler

"Toby" wrote in message
om...
"Paul Stamler" wrote in message

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback.
Now I'm really curious if you would think this recording has an over
abundance of string squeek. I'm hoping you get a chance to listen and
give me your feedback.

Do you have a website where you can post an mp3 excerpt, maybe 30 sec.
worth?

The preamps used are from a Mackie 1202VLZ straight into the pres and
back out again.
Thanks for the mic information, I'm looking to upgrade and need a
matched stereo pair. Any recommendations?

Given the bright voicing of Seagull guitars, you might want to try a pair of
Rode NT5's. They have the reputation of being sweet on top.

By "back out again" from the Mackie preamps, are you coming out the Direct
Outs, or the inserts. If the former, try the latter.

Peace,
Paul