Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

Default Why tubes are the paradigm

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

Incredible. Arny Krueger, an auto mechanic not widely renowned for his
culture,

Incredible, a sockpuppet posting under the name Andre Jute, pretends that
he's qualified to sit in judgement of me. Mr. Sockpuppet is obviously
incompetent to judge me, because he has my occupational information
completely wrong.

knows better what the musicians who recorded the discs hear
than they do.

A musician can only directly know what he sounds like from his perspective.

He then justifies this travesty

No travesty, it's simple logic.

by making large assumptions and
presumtions which were not in my original post,

I think you're making this part up for effect, Jute. Specify it or lose the
point.

and reinforces this
prejudice and straight wistful thinking without any proof offered.

My personal experiences are just as valid as yours, Jute. Admit it, I
attacked this situation from an angle that you never thought of.

Of course, in his usual slimy style, Arny also immediately impugns my

auditors as very liely" to be deaf.

Nothing slimey, just the facts.

Bottom line, Jute has properly addressed (none) (zero) (nada) critical
points. Therefore they stand.