Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Scott...

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Dec 1, 8:11*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I was trolling Witless. It's boring when we don't have any dolts to mock.

I do feel guilty sometimes for chasing off both Arny and Scott. That's
why I think we should nurture and encourage 420. We need some new
blood.

I think that I have a part in Arny not being around as well. Near the
end, he was having the worst meltdown that I'd seen him have; REALLY
smelly, personally insulting posts. I held his feet to the fire hard
for awhile, then ignored him when he started posting stuff that so far
out there. He couldn't take it. Such a troubled soul.