Posted to rec.audio.pro
Fred[_13_] Fred[_13_] is offline

Default Stolen Car

"hank alrich" wrote in message ...
Yeah, I know, this is liikely pointless, however...

My son's car was stolen last night in Reno NV. Red 2003 Mitsubishi
Lancer Evolution. California plates: 087413W Broken window on driver's
side. If you see that sucker, please call the cops, and then please call
me: five three zero two eight four six nine two nine . He was in the
process of moving, and he has lost a disappointing amount of personal
and professional stuff that was in the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpqXcV9DYAc
http://www.sonicbids.com/HankandShaidri

Hank, I live in Reno and I'll watch for it. But you're right, if it was stolen
Saturday night, it was probably already in small pieces by Sunday morning.

Fred