Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech
Jeff Findley

Default Tape to CD conversion question

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
Dave: can you post links to these units ("consumer-audio CD burners")? I'm
kind of aghast that, given my experience (over a decade) in the CD
duplication industry, I never really knew about these critters. Are these
stand-alone CD-R burners for making straight CD-to-CD copies?

Google for "CD duplication" and you'll find units like these:

http://www.microcenter.com/search_re...c813efb7e4406a

The cheapest CD unit (no DVD duplication) at Micro Center (they have a local
store close to my house) is only $130 USD:

http://www.microcenter.com/byos/byos...ct_id=21634 8

The higher end unit will produce 7 CD/DVD copies simultaneously is $1500
USD:

http://www.microcenter.com/byos/byos...ct_id=23432 6

Jeff