Posted to alt.audio.equipment,rec.audio.tech
Geoff

Default Tape to CD conversion question

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Dave Platt spake thus:

Dave: can you post links to these units ("consumer-audio CD burners")?
I'm kind of aghast that, given my experience (over a decade) in the CD
duplication industry, I never really knew about these critters. Are
these stand-alone CD-R burners for making straight CD-to-CD copies?

We are all aghast that there was this rather basic gap in your knowledge.
It's not new.

But also is does not relate in any way to DUPLICATION. These are the blank
media required to use in stand-alone realtime CD recorders, not duplicators.

geoff