Robert Peirce

I think this is quite ironic. The satisfying answer might not be the
"true" answer. Heaven forbid anyone else might actually end up
prefering high end vinyl playback to CD playback. Steve, do you think
maybe people shouldn't make such comparisons in that they risk finding
satisfaction in the high end vinyl playback and this isn't the "true"
choice to make?

Actually, if it is demonstrably true based on what is known at the time,
it can never be untrue. At vaious times in the past, to claim that it
was untrue could lead to imprisonment or even death. I leave it to the
student to decide whether I am talking about CD or vinyl!!