Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default "U.S. record stores testing vinyl revival"

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jun 10, 2:56 pm, Jenn
wrote:
From CBC News:

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/200...l-revival.html

That's nice. Too bad the unnamed AP moron had to
insert 2 totally revealing paragraphs of
his personal knowledge, or lack thereof.

Namely:

Ignorant statement #1:
"Digital recordings capture samples of sound and place
them very close together as a complete package that
sounds nearly identical to continuous sound to many
people."

Ignorant statement #2:

"Analog recordings on most LPs are continuous, which
produces a truer sound..."

The idiot's self-contradiction:

"...though paradoxically, some new LP releases are being
recorded and mixed digitally but delivered in analog."

Note that all of this weirdness slipped by Jenn, with
her seeing nary a problem.

You're an idiot.

Interesting comment. Quite charitable of you, Jenn.

Indeed it is.

I didn't comment at all upon posting.

That's what I said Jenn. It all slipped by you.

You believe that not commenting = "slipping by"? Huh.

It was put out there for possible discussion.

You obviously lacked what it took to discuss your own quote, Jenn.

No, it was simply put out there without commentary. People who are more
interested in discussion than they are interested in trolling understand
that.

But hey, it was well written.

Some people can write beautifully, some people
understand science well. There's a reason why the
science classes for the arts curriculum has
traditionally been dumbed-down, if they even existed.

Yeah, we can only have accuracy or good writing, not
both, right?

That seems to be the nature of the human animal.

Really? lol

I see that you can redicule far better than you can field relevant comments,
Jenn. How Middiot-like of you!

There were no relevant comments from you.