Posted to rec.audio.opinion
69strat

Default Cambridge 740 cd player and pricing at Dynaco

Well it's actually more than a CD only player. It's a small sound
system.
I did listen to the Bose model. and I have to admit, I was impressed
with the sound. So small but really fills a big room. This cambridge
thing is s'posed to be better sounding, and probably in part to a
subwoofer in it.

Thanks for all the help. The good thing about ordering direct is that
they offer a 45 day return policy and free shipping. I don't think the
guys on ebay will. But OTOH, I'll save about $80.

Does anyone know any specs for these things? I can't find any info on
how much power it has or what kind of warranty. I think I'll call the
Cambridge.