Posted to rec.audio.misc,uk.rec.audio
DaveW DaveW is offline

Default Bookshelf spkrs for classical

Of those you've listed I would highly recommend the Monitor Audio RS1's. I
have a complete Monitor Audio home theater system with their floor speakers,
etc. They sound magnificent and have more detail and air and neutral
tonality than their equivalents in other brands that I auditioned, including
B&W's, etc. And, yes , I have listened to the RS1's at my local dealer. I
love them.

--
DaveW

----------------
"Gordon MacPherson" wrote in message
Hi,
I am looking for bookshelf speakers to play classical music. Price range
is up to 350 GBP (say 500 USD). I have heard good things of the B&W DM602
S3, Epos M5, Monitor Audio RS1, Wharfedale Diamond 9.2. I have a medium
sized room (about 12x14 ft). At the moment I am leaning towards the
Monitor Audios.
Any other suggestions or opinions welcome

Thanks

Gordon