Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default DADT-The Backstory

On Feb 7, 4:19*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Bratzi wrote:
[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Very few in the military actually care.

It's the backwards bozos like you two who get uptight about it.

And, um, Bratzi? There aren't really any "butch lezzies" in admin
areas. Stick to topics you know something about (i.e. quit posting).
LOL!