Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default UK wanted

I'm looking for a reel to reel tape deck of reasonable quality with quarter
track stereo playback capability, or a person or organisation in the UK
which/who can service and get working a Tandberg 3341 deck, which has not
been used for some years.
I have a lot of tapes and need to find out whether any are worth digitising
etc or not, so I'm not looking to pay a mint of money for a vintage machine,
ie I'm no collector.
I am a blind person and find Ebay very difficult to use, hence me posting
here. I think this is probably a very long shot as postings here seem rare
and mostly from the US, not the UK.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active