Craig Rutten Craig Rutten is offline
Junior Member

Location: Round Rock, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I have a pair of DIATONE SPEAKERS MODEL DS-505 and one of the tweeter's
is is dead. It is part # OH-2323 BM and is a 6 ohm tweeter. If any one
knows of a replacement source or substitute to get me back in business
please email me at
If you are still around....
A tweeter from the MS-20, 30, or 40 is NOT the same as the one used on the DS-505 - different series, different leagues.

Having said that, if you still have the DS-505s and they are in great shape, and you have the original shipping cartons, I am interested in buying them.

P.S. the surrounds of all of the drivers have hardened by now and the overall system may sound quite bad because of the natural phenomenon. I have been working on a possible solution for some time now and still have not found one. I have not given up. But, it will be very labor intensive and expensive.