Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Dick Pierce Dick Pierce is offline

Default Audio Interconnect cable Performance - is Return Wire Diameter a Factor?

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 8:49:56 AM UTC-5, Dave Harrison wrote:
Nope, 100% wrong. It does not and CANNOT happen, in your words, "at that instant."

If you had a large supply of entangled particles, then you could have instantaneous
information transfer, what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance".

If I had a large supply of entangled particles, I'd be picking up my Nobel
Prize and having dinner with the King of Sweden

Dick Pierce